1. Supported formats: GIF, JPEG, PNG
2. Banner file size: up to 150kb
3. The advertisement banner must have visible borders (the framework should not be of the same colour as the banner’s background). The banner’s background must not be transparent.
4. Banners are not accepted if they have large flashing graphical or text elements and/or background, as well as the ones having quickly moving elements distracting the users from interaction with the web-site page (studying the page content or entering the query).
5. Banners are not accepted if they use third-party tools to count statistics (except for TNS counters and UTM marks). TNS counters must support https protocol.
6. Links (URL) to the website (address of the page which opens if the banner is clicked) are accepted only as UTF-8 encoding.